Will Chen CPA PLLC
Will is the Founder and CEO of a successful accounting firm – Will Chen CPA PLLC. He has a friendly down to earth personality that “likes to get the job done.” Will established his own accounting firm in Seattle in 2012. Since then he has made strong ties in the international and local communities and very proud of the personalized services provided to his clients. Will has strong accounting and management background and he knows his stuff. Before exploring his abilities as an accounting entrepreneur, he gained valuable experience working for accounting power houses like RSM McGladrey and Fortune 500 companies like Kimberly Clark Corporation.
Community is also very important to Will, he always make time to volunteer for non-profit organizations that make positive differences in the communities. In his spare time, he enjoy playing golf with friends and volunteer with Edmonds Chamber of Commerce, Edmonds Rotary Club, and the Edmonds College. He is married to a local high school science teacher, Lisa. They enjoy going to Edmonds Waterfront with their young son.
- Edmonds Chamber of Commerce
- Edmonds Rotary Club
- Founding member of Golf Club 99
- Former Accounting instructor at Edmonds Community College
- Accounting Advisory Committee Member at Edmonds Community College
- Master's Degree in Business Administration - Western Washington University
- Master's Degree in Accounting - The University of Iowa
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting - The University of Iowa
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington State Notary Public
Will Chen CPA PLLC
Jason joined Will Chen CPA PLLC in 2013 with a strong desire to know the full particulars of public accounting. With 6 years plus tax and accounting experience under his belt, Jason has become Will's right hand man. He graduated from Washington State University, majoring in both Management Information Systems and Accounting. Although proficient in computer programming and implementation, Jason’s true passion lies in tax and accounting. He finds satisfaction in being able to resolve difficult issues for clients. While at our firm, Jason’s knowledge and expertise continue to grow. To further develop in the profession, Jason is currently pursuing his master degree in University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.
- Master of Science in Accountancy Candidate - University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- B.A. in Business Administration, Accounting – Washington State University
- B.A. in Business Administration, Management Information Systems – Washington State University